Below are some of the most frequently asked questions (FAQ) that we received from new and existing tenants. Please browse through to see if we’ve already answered your questions. If we haven’t, please call us or contact us so we can.
- Water, Sewage and Trash in One and Two bedroom Apartments
- Sewage and Trash in Town homes
We allow two cat per unit with a $500.00 refundable deposit. $30.00 Per Month Per CAT. Cat must be spayed or neutered and up to date on shots
Yes, we require proof of Renters Insurance.
Security Deposit is equal to one month’s rent.
We offer a 6 month, 12 month, and 13 month lease.
- 6 month is $100.00 more per month
- 13 month lease is our special. If you sign a 13 month lease, your first months rent is free.
- One and Two bedroom Apartments: Resident pays Electric, Phone, Cable and Internet
- Townhomes: Resident pays Gas, Electric, Phone, Cable and Internet
Rent increases if applicable at lease renewal.
East Pennsboro School District
Click Here to learn more about East Penn.
We reside in the township of East Pennsboro.
Click here for more information on East Pennsboro Township.
Yes, East Pennsboro Township has many banks and credit unions within a 5 minute drive or walk of the Summerdale Apartments.
There are lots of restaurants in East Pennsboro Township.
We are conveniently located close to many shopping venues like:
- Giant Grocery Store
- Tractor Supply
- Rite Aid
- Family Dollar
- Wine and Spirt Store
- Advance Auto
- 7-11 Convenience store
Rent is due on the 1st day of each month.